Modern Auto Body Repair Service Guide On Handling An Auto Accident Insurance Claim.
Auto accident insurance claim processing
HOW TO HANDLE YOUR AUTO ACCIDENT
In order to make an auto accident insurance claim, you need to collect the following information at the scene of the auto accident:
(Please note, the more information you collect the easier it will be for your insurance company to investigate the accident.)
1. Name of the driver of the other vehicle
2. Their address and telephone number
3. The license number of the operator of the other vehicle
4. The year, make, and model of the other vehicle
5. The registration # or license plate number of the other vehicle
6. The name of the insurance company of the other vehicle (found on the registration)
7. The name of the owner of the other vehicle if it differs from the driver
Follow these steps as soon as possible after the auto accident:
1. Call your own insurance company to report your accident. They should give you a claim number and the option to have your vehicle appraised at a Drive-thru Claims Center; or they may send an appraiser to you.
2. Next, call Modern Auto Body to make an appointment. Every effort will be made to accommodate your schedule. We’ll also be happy to assist you in reserving a rental car.
3. When it’s time to bring your vehicle to Modern Auto Body for the auto body repair service, please have a copy of your insurance appraisal. And if you don’t have your appraisal, no problem, we can help you get it.
If your vehicle is not drivable and towed from the scene of the auto accident, you should still follow these steps and let your insurance company know at which tow yard your vehicle is stored. You can then follow the instructions of your insurance carrier on how to proceed.
If you’re insured with Liberty Mutual Insurance, please let them know you would like to use the Superior Service Program. If you’re insured with Plymouth Rock, let your claims handler know you would like to use their Door-to-Door Program at Modern Auto Body. If you have Hanover Insurance, you can utilize their Express Claims Program And if you’re insured with Commerce Insurance you may use their Cares Program. And our newest program we are working with is the Metropolitan Insurance PAS Program. Regardless of what insurance company you have Modern Auto body has the expertise to repair your vehicle to pre-accident condition.
Modern Auto body participates in the following insurance programs:
– Liberty Mutual Superior Service Program
– Commerce Cares Program
– Hanover Insurance Express Claims Program
– Plymouth Rock Assurance Door to Door Program
– Metropolitan Insurance PAS Program
IF YOU ARE ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY PROCESSING YOUR CLAIM GIVE US A CALL AT 508-580-6422 AND WE WILL WALK YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS.